Rescue Sports Foundation (RSF)
Rescue Sports was set up with the goal of bringing people together, promoting reconciliation and facilitating real community change through the principle of experiential learning in sports. Sports is a universal language, cutting across all cultural, ethnic and racial barriers. And therefore when applied within the context missions, it becomes an effective tool for building character, influencing values and disciple making.
You might be an artist who would like to introduce yourself and your work here or maybe you’re a business person with a mission at heart to discribe. Let’s connect, talk and share what we can do together to advance the Kingdom of God forward.
Director: Coach Benjamin Annor.
Rescue Sports seek to reach out to the sections of the society that have been marginalized or ignored out of the great commission through the universal language of sports.
Aims and Objectives:
- Address Fatherlessness
- Training Coaches as Mentors and Disciples
- Raise and Train Sports Missionaries
- Equipping Christian Athletes, Youth and Church Leaders
- To improve the lives of children through sports
- To use creative and innovative sporting activities to socialize
- Engage in Sports Outreach and Church Sports
- To help in the reduction of poverty through sports for people in the extreme poor families.
Our Core Values:
Kindly Click here and send us your message, will be glad to here from you.